An odd thing happened to me on the way to the end of my request… I bumped into CFDocument, caught up on old times, but without realising I managed to end up back tracking a few steps, to a place I had already travelled through. Here is my story of a weird behaviour between CFDocument and onRequestEnd().
Today’s little task was to grab some data from a database and create an XML file from it. So I decided to play around with the XML features in SQL Server (I used 2008 for this).
It’s been a while since I mentioned my personal little side project called “hubReport”, aka “Project suck github api data up and fart something pretty out”. I’m providing a little update for anyone interested.
With regret I’ve decided to finally admit to myself that CFTracker is about alive as a Monty Python parrot. It was never the easiest project to wrestle with, especially having to play Sherlock Holmes to work out what Adobe ColdFusion’s internal bits and bobs were for (thank the flying spaghetti monster that Railo was open source!).
Seems like it’s been a really quiet week for CFML open source projects or I’m having a hard time finding releases. Keep in mind that if you want your project mentioned there are numerous ways of getting my attention:
- Comment on this post.
- Use the contact form on this blog or email me directly if you know my address.
- Hit me up on twitter.
- Update your RIAForge project page (if you have one) with your release.
- Have your blog added to ColdFusion Bloggers.org and do a post about your release.